Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki

This use to make me laugh all the time when I was having a Bad Day. AND IT STILL DOES!!!!!

KILLTOONS (2) KILLTOONS (2)

Why would you wanna kill Snoopy.

Animation Critique Animation Critique

This was funny. I laughed my ASS off when you're sister made you into a Cow. You should have more animations with you're sister in them.

Pahgawk responds:

Well, a lot of them do :) ...she's one of the only people I can actually get organized enough to do voices for my videos.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

He's fast for a Fat Beaver.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I did not really like this game. IMO it was kinda easy and boring. Good Effort though.

Mortal Combat - Metal Mortal Combat - Metal

Not bad. It's just that it's not that "Heavy" and it sounds like any generic Rock song. Just Saying.

squiral responds:

I totally agree, but I really didn't know what genre it would fit in on Newgrounds xD, thanks for your comment!

Sanctuary Sanctuary

Man this is some epic music. Plz make more but try not to make them so long next time.

Step responds:

Thanks for the review. I can't really say not to make long songs though since if I'm making a song which I think will be four minutes long and I end it after three minutes, it's like forcing myself to cut it short and it won't come out that well.

Anyhow I do have shorter songs like Legend and Journey to the Afterlife if you're interested :P.

Thanks again.